Alio_ZoomBackgrounds_5.jpg

Patient populations deserve better care. We believe this is possible by empowering physicians with actionable real-time data to make the most informed medical decisions possible. 

 

The Alio platform creates opportunities for insight where there weren’t any - existing systems provide metrics for only 15% of a patient's life. By giving physicians visibility into the other 85% of a patient’s life, we are able to facilitate better care and reduce avoidable hospitalizations. 

 

Alio is closing the gap on remote patient monitoring through improved design and increased insights. Chronic conditions are not acute episodic care - this is part of a patient’s day to day life and it’s our job to fit into the frame as seamlessly as possible.

Alio_Logo_Hero.jpg
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Learn more about Alio's dialysis access portfolio, visit:

Meet Exhibitor

request a call | ask a question

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

CONTACT

Boulder, CO | United States

720.879.8252  

Email Us 

 

Copyright © 2020 Kidney Academy Inc. All rights reserved.